- Location: Johnston, RI
- # of Positions: 2
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: Retail
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 10+ years
- Skills: C#, .NET, Powershell
Client is looking for an experienced Sr. C#.NET Developer - with extensive experience in Powershell
- A deep desire to learn and apply technology in a pragmatic way to create client value.
- Experience designing and building systems that are maintainable, evolvable, and highly tested.
- You will emphasize partnership and servant leadership within your team and the organization.
- You will collaborate with your team members to design and implement multi-tiered enterprise solutions that are feature rich, performant, and maintain a high degree of test automation.
- You will actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- You will work to enhance your skills and capabilities and those of other developers within your agile chapter through experimentation, training, and knowledge sharing.
- Proficiency with C#, .NET, data structures, basic algorithms, and applying object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Proficiency in creating PowerShell scripts/automation modules for production systems utilizing PowerShell v7 or later.
- Proficiency with development tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Code, Git, Azure DevOps.
- Experience with CICD, Azure DevOps and Octopus deployment.
- Proficiency with relational databases design and query construction and optimization (SQL Server preferred).
- Experience developing, integrating and testing Restful APIs is desirable.
- Experience with Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework, EF Core, Dapper, or NHibernate.
- Ability to effectively participate in peer code reviews and pull requests, both as the reviewer and the reviewee.
- Experience developing software using agile methodologies, core agile principals and DevOps best practices.
- Self-motivated to explore the latest in development technologies, tools, and implementation patterns and a desire to share this knowledge within teams and the broader organization.
- Works within a team or independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies, tools, and implementation patterns.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Duration of employment
Johntson, RI (REMOTE)
August 25, 2023