C#.NET Solutions Architect
- Location: Johnston, RI (ONSITE)
- # of Positions: 1
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: Telecom
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 10+ years
- Skills: C#.NET, OLAP, Azure PaaS, Angular, TypeScript, .NET Core, Azure PaaS Solution, GIT, JIRA, ADO, CI/CD, SQL
Client is looking for an experienced C#.NET Solutions Architect with strong OLAP design skills with Azure PaaS, Angular, .Net Core skills, TypeScript
This is an ONSITE role from the Day 1.
- Design and implement effective solutions by using .Net core and Azure
- Design the technical architecture to address business requirements, including the design of system configurations (hardware, software, and messaging, as appropriate), solving complex problems in realms where solutions may not currently exist, necessitating new solutions / ways of working / technologies and proactively articulating these to the business
- Develop positive relationships across the business to understand requirements, applies deep technical knowledge of product or capability to solve business problems and works closely with development teams to oversee implementation.
- Should be well versed in managing scalability and performance.
- Should have very good communication skill and should be able to assess and analyze work with client independently
- A thorough understanding and experience developing web-based applications using .NET, C# & Angular, Typescript, RESTful API.
- 10+ years of experience developing high performance multi-tier applications.
- Cloud data migration knowledge is strongly desired.
- Must have worked as an Architect and have skillfully utilized Azure PaaS, Angular, .Net Core skills, TypeScript
- Hands on knowledge in designing and delivering .Net Core and Azure PaaS solution
- Strong working experience with software development processes, practices, and software engineering design concepts.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional engineering teams and business partners.
- Ability to design systems using complex relational database systems and related software frameworks.
- Strong understanding and experience in Object-Oriented Principles, microservices, event-based distributed systems architecture, and cloud-based distributed systems.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools and development tools such as GIT/JIRA/ADO.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Experience translating processes and requirements into system and data models, including strong API design skills.
- Awareness of modern security standards and protocols for interacting with and controlling access to software solutions and data products.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnston, RI (ONSITE)
August 16, 2023