IBM ODM Engineer
Client is looking for an experienced IBM ODM Developer with strong hands-on experience in defining and designing business rules soltuins using IBM ODM 8.x.
Skills: BRMS, IBM ODM 8.x, SOAP/REST, BOM, XOM, BRL, Grafana Dashboards, Agile
- Upgrade and Migration of IBM ODM and application code.
- Troubleshooting and resolving failures / performance issues in ODM and DC
- Understanding and updating Grafana Dashboards for monitoring system parameters
- Setup and maintenance of Decision Center for business
- Decision Governance framework
- Decision Modeling Tools (DMN), DVS and XML Testing, Junit
- Working in Agile and CI/CD environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Incident management and tracking
- Good understanding about BRMS life cycle.
- Ability to map business requirements with XOM, BOM and rules code
- Experience with SOAP/REST protocols
- Hands-on experience of SoapUI and other testing tools
- Experience with Classic Rule project and Classic Rule Engine conversion.
- Good understanding of the following - Decision Table, Decision Tree, Action Rule (BRL), Technical Rule, Rule Flows, BOM and XOM, Function Task, Rule Task, Decision warehouse in ODM
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple parties for and leading the team to issue resolution.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of employment
12 - 18 mos
Remote work from: USA
August 6, 2023