Information Security Specialist / CISSP
- Location: REMOTE
- # of Positions: 2
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: Financial (Banking)
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12-24+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 8+ years
- Skills: CISSP, CSSLP, ISSAP
Client is looking a Cyber Security Engineer well versed in Architecture Security to execute the global AE Strategy. This position reports directly to the Lead Architect and Engg. Lead.
- Identify security vulnerabilities form source code reviews and application & Infrastructure testing.
- Configuration and deployment of applications in complex environments.
- Communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
- Deploy and operate application security capabilities, solutions and requirements consistently across the region.
- Identify and document application level vulnerabilities
- Recommended mitigation strategies
- Identify and document threats using STRIDE
- Be able to communicate across the entire enterprise
- Patch management experience
- Penetration testing experience
- 3rd party risk management experience
- Certifications: CISSP
- Working knowledge of NIST, Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of employment
12 - 18 mos
San Francisco, CA
Remote work possible
August 16, 2023