Client is looking for an experienced Milestone Certified Consultant / Application Engineer to provide support for Milestone Video Management systems, Xprotect client software tools, camera configuration, and server infrastructure support. Candidate should be expert level in Milestone and compatible camera makes.
Skills: Milestore Video Management, Xprotect, Camera Configuration, ServiceNow Incident Management, Change Management, SQL Server, Lenel OnGuard, SQL DBA, SQL Analytics
- Provides senior IT solution consulting & support for Milestone Video Management systems, Xprotect client software tools, camera configuration, and server infrastructure support. Exeprtise in Milestone and compatible camera makes.
- Conduct evaluation & product testing campaigns of new Video technologies and industry innovations (video analytics, license plate recognition, perimeter detection, system health monitoring, etc.).
- Provide end-to-end IT skills to prove concepts, document procedures, and commission products to production use.
- Manage the asset lifecycle needs for the Video landscape, including camera firmware updates, software version upgrades, and server infrastructure configurations.
- Experience with ServiceNow Incident & Change Management Tool
- Understanding of typical Information Risk Management controls to ensure cybersecurity, system reliability, and IT compliance.
- Focus on reliability and continuous improvement in systems & architecture.
- Milestone Certification is required
- Experience with Milestone Xprotect Video Management implementations, configuration of field hardware devices into Milestone
- Experience integrating Milestone video to Lenel OnGuard apps
- Programming experience, database modeling, advanced SQL Server querying experience, DB administration, analytics
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking and analytical skills to independently troubleshoot issues and deliver on results.
- Proven aptitude in translating business requirements to quality technical solutions.
- Experience in gathering information and assisting in multi-region implementation activities for deployment and support of business infrastructure and physical security applications
- Understanding the impact of changes from both the end user and IT support environments.