MS Dynamics CRM 365 Consultant
- Location: Concord, NH (ONSITE)
- # of Positions: 1
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: BFSI
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 8+ years
- Skills: Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Dynamics AX, Power BI, Dynamics CRM 365, Azure
Client is looking for an experienced MS Dynamics CRM 365 Consultant
- Consultants will be performing MS Dynamics AX implementing the platform, supporting, and migrating data from other platforms.
- Mapping of data sets into MS Dynamics AX during the data migration and setting up reporting
- Customization of Dynamics 365/Power Platform.
- Database table configuration
- Custom reporting (e.g., Microsoft PowerBI)
- Setup of screens for data capture and functional use
- 10 plus years of IT industry experience.
- Must have Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power Platform Certification.
- Must have minimum of 4 plus years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power Platform. ( Less than 4 years of experience do not submit).
- Must have 4 plus years of solid experience with AL Code.
- Must have 6+ years of experience with more MS Dynamics AX.
- Must have 5 years plus experience with AL and C/AL.
- Must have 5 plus experience with REST API: 5 years.
- Must have working experience in MS Dynamics CRM 365, 2016 or 2015 platform and related DevOps processes
- Must have strong CRM Customizations using C# and NET skills plugins, java scripts, and web resources, SQL Reporting, and SSRS Must have strong Web services/Api Integrations Experience
- Should have experience with Preparation of Technical/Business documentation for Bug Fix, Maintenance, Stabilization and dynamics platform upgradation to Dynamics 365 Should have experience with application administration and Deployment activities
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Duration of employment
12 - 18 mos
Concord, NH | C2C
September 7, 2023