Project Manager - Oil and Gas
- Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid)
- # of Positions: 1
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: Oil & Gas
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 12+ years
- Skills: SAP, Office 365, PowerPoint, Excel, Agile, Scrum, PMP
Client is looking for a Project Manager with hands-on experience in Project Assurance & Compliance. Experience in SAP is strongly desired.
Client prefers candidates with Oil & Gas industry vertical experience (though not mandatory).
- To plan, execute, control and ensure closure of projects, while managing people and delivery excellence in all parameters of time, cost and processes in projects.
- Drive execution of the project roadmap and manage entire project lifecycle from strategy planning to tactical activities.
- Ensure high customer connect for the project, building processes for all relevant team members to engage with the customer.
- Ensure completion of Project Satisfaction Report and relevant survey and feedback mechanisms.
- Guide the launch of project from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Ensure compliance to internal tools.
- Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis.
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports to the management and customer.
- Ensure steering committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Create and maintain project level dashboards to enable effective project management.
- Promote team work, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
- Ensure high levels of engagement within the team.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Project Assurance & Compliance
- Project Planning & Tracking
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Communications for Change Practitioners
- Project manager or project coordinator role is required, or similar experience executing plans and leading others in oilfield-related projects/initiatives.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time is required.
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel is required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of employment
12 - 18 mos
Oil and Gas
Houston, TX (Hybrid / Work-from-Home)
August 21, 2023