SAP Data Analysis, Cleansing and Archiving
- Location: Washington, MA
- # of Positions: 2
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: BFSI
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 8 years
- Skills: Snowflake, Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse, SnowSQL, SNOWPIPE, AWS S3, Python, Kafka, SQL, Redshift, AWS EC2
Client is looking for an experienced Sr.SAP Data Analsyis, Cleansing and Archiving Consultant, with subject matter expertise in Data Migration.
- Determine the candidate differences in data models of the candidate current and the candidate new ERP.
- Determine opportunities to optimize the candidate data volume efficient migration and management.
- Resolve issues with data consistency, reconciliation, and completeness that may challenge the candidate migration to the candidate new ERP.
- Determine candidate need for any standard, commercial, or custom tools to migrate data to candidate new ERP.
- Establish mandates and guidelines needed to ensure candidate conditions of candidate data in candidate current ERP remain conducive for conversion without failure.
- Expert in defining strategy of Cleanup of legacy data, identify inconsistencies, data cleansing, harmonization.
- Archiving old/unused master and transaction data.
- Work closely with clients to articulate business problems and translate them into an appropriate solution design.
- Ability to write BPD's functional specifications, Configuration Design,
- Build SAP configuration, Test the solution
- Ability to write BPD's functional specifications, Configuration Design, Build SAP configuration, Test the solution
- Experience in SAP Information Steward and BODS
- Ability to conduct Explore Phase workshops.
- Good Communication Skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of employment
12 - 18 mos
Washinton, MA (Hybrid / Work-from-Home)
August 25, 2023