- Location: Atlanta, GA
- # of Positions: 1
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: Fortune 1000
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 15+ years
- Skills: SAP FI, SAP cFin, SAP CO, SAP SD, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP AR
Client is looking for a SAP FICO Functional consultant well versed in Financial Closing, General Ledger, Asset Accounting, SAP Data Project Migration etc. SAP Functional Architect familiar with core Financial systems for ERP Implementation. Must have SAP Central Finance and CPAY experience
- Financial Closing - Perform month and year-end closing in Financial Accounting (exchange rate valuation, post provisions etc.), create balance sheet, create profit and loss statements, monitor closing operations using the Financial Closing Cockpit, post accruals with accrual documents and recurring entry documents, and manage posting periods.
- General Ledger Accounting - Create and maintain general ledger accounts, exchange rates, bank master data and define house banks. Create and reverse general ledger transfer postings, post cross-company code transactions, create profit centers and segments.
- Asset Accounting - Create and maintain charts of depreciation and the depreciation areas, asset classes, asset master data, and configure and perform FI-AA business processes in the SAP system. Set up valuation and depreciation, perform periodic and year-end closing processes, and explain and configure parallel accounting.
SAP Financials Cross Topics - Manage Organizational Units, currencies, configure Validations and Document Types, utilize Reporting Tools, configure Substitutions, and manage Number ranges.
- 10-12 Years of experience in SAP FICO and S/4 HANA CFIN along with 2-3 years of domain experience.
- Strong understanding & In-depth capabilities of SAP FICO & S/4 HANA Central Finance (CFIN). Minimum one CFIN implementation is a must.
Strong understanding of SAP S/4 HANA architecture and functionality
- Implementation & support experience in CFIN & SAP FICO including GL, AR, AP, COPA, CO-CCA, PCA, CPAY, Product Costing, FSCM, Material Ledger modules. Knowledge of integrating with other core modules (SD, MM, PP)
- Configuration knowledge of CFIN source and target systems
- Data Mapping knowledge with reference to CFIN
- Knowledge on CPAY is required
- Interface knowledge for data migration to CFIN from SAP/Non-SAP systems
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA Finance