Sr. Oracle Pl/Sql Developer w. Oil and Gas exp.
- Location: Houston, TX
- # of Positions: 1
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: Oil & Gas
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 10+ years
- Skills: Orlace PL/SQL, SSRS, SSIS, BI Reporting, Crystal BI, Oil & Gas Experience, Java, .NET, Azure
Client is looking for an experienced Oracle Pl/Sql or SQL Server Developer to configure and maintain Production / Transport / Sales modules of Energy Components.
- Configure and maintain Production/Transport/Sales modules of Energy Components
- Configure, maintain, and modernize Energy Components integrations.
- Upgrade Energy components cloud versions and dependent integrations
- Work with business partners and a vendor to define and implement enhancements to business flows.
- Define and maintain volumetric allocation and entitlements workflows.
- Develop and maintain technical standards across the business.
- Develop project scope/design and work with stakeholders to implement.
- Ensure data integrity is continuously maintained throughout the duration of the project.
- Identify and remediate technical debt within the application.
- Experience in Energy Components Production / TSR module
- Advanced level experience in PL/SQL for Oracle
- Must have extensive experience in SSRS, Crystal Reports / BI Reporting
- Strongly desired Azure Cloud experience
- Good to have exposure in Java or .NET
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Duration of employment
12 - 18 mos
Oil and Gas
Houston, TX (Hybrid / Work-from-Home) / C2C
Central Time USA
September 1, 2023