- Location: Burlingame, CA (Hybrid)
- # of Positions: 1
- Eligibility: Open
- Client Name / Domain: DIGITAL
- Bill Rate: $?? per hour
- Employment Mode: Contract / Corp-to-Corp
- Contract Duration: 12+ mos. Contract
- Experience: 8+ years
- Skills: BT Stack, BT Hal, BT Audio, Android, Qualcomm Chipsets, Snoop Logs, Java, C/C++, WiFi/BT Architecture
Client is looking for an experienced Bluetooth Wi-Fi Connectivity Test Engineer with strong understanding of BT Stack, BT Hal, BT Audio, and HCI.
This is an ONSITE role from the Day 1.
- Development experience in Features/Solution development on android OS using Wifi/Bt
- Working experience on Android OS.
- Good understanding and experience of Wifi/BT architecture on androd.
- Fundamental knowledge of wifi/bt domain.
- Android Connectivity -Bluetooth overall system
- Language: Java and C language
- BT profiles: A2DP, HFP etc.
- Experience on BT stack, BT Hal and HCI
- Good Knowledge on BT Audio
- Experience in working with Sniffers and Snoop logs.
- Working experience on Qualcomm chipsets
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to email@example.com