- Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid)
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Client/Domain: Fortune 1000
- Job Type: Contract
- Experience: 10+ years
- Primary Skills: SAP PS, SAP EAM, SAP Finance, Agile, Scrum, SAFe
Client is seeking a SAP PS Consultant with proficiency in SAP Project Systems (PS).
The successful candidate will be a member of the Deployment Program Leadership Team and be responsible for leading designated deployment readiness activities (i.e., testing, cutover, business and site readiness, go/no-go criteria, role mapping, future state process mapping). Will act as an advisor to the functional leaders and program leads to ensure successful execution of deployment activities and business readiness at deployment.
- Assist Program Manager and Project Leads with development and execution of deployment strategy and plan
- Build relationships and alignment with MCBU, Corporate Program, and Other Business Unit Deployment Team stakeholders
- Act as a change agent to internal and external stakeholders to build alignment with program objectives
- Conduct analysis needed to support driving and improving program execution
- Provide real-time coaching on business transformation and deployment activities
- Lead/support business process design and role mapping
- Lead/support planning processes using traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
- Facilitate identification of critical success factors and KPIs for deployment
- Provide flexible support across functional and deployment workstream teams as needed
- Multiple deployments of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or integrated Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems that include finance, supply chain, and asset management scope
- Preparing a company or business for a multi-discipline technology enabled business transformation (i.e., organization, process, data, and technology transformation)
- Broad information technology project knowledge (i.e., project management, business analyst, application analyst/architect, data analyst/architect, change management, application support during cutover and hypercare)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management and working through influence
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org